AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

-21%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, Collection Botanique
39.59 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

SAPHIR ∞ « I'm gonna swing from the chandelier, from the chandelier. »

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2
AuteurMessage

Invité
Invité

Anonymous

SAPHIR ∞ « I'm gonna swing from the chandelier, from the chandelier. » - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: SAPHIR ∞ « I'm gonna swing from the chandelier, from the chandelier. »   SAPHIR ∞ « I'm gonna swing from the chandelier, from the chandelier. » - Page 2 EmptyLun 22 Déc - 14:57

et dans le verbe et dans le geeeeste SAPHIR ∞ « I'm gonna swing from the chandelier, from the chandelier. » - Page 2 2299103513 SAPHIR ∞ « I'm gonna swing from the chandelier, from the chandelier. » - Page 2 2299103513 SAPHIR ∞ « I'm gonna swing from the chandelier, from the chandelier. » - Page 2 2299103513
pauvre seksy pompier SAPHIR ∞ « I'm gonna swing from the chandelier, from the chandelier. » - Page 2 2447610665 c'est une bonne idée, on peut même jouer la rencontre en flashback pour voir comment on fait évoluer tout ça SAPHIR ∞ « I'm gonna swing from the chandelier, from the chandelier. » - Page 2 1935334137 et voui des amis tout gentiiils SAPHIR ∞ « I'm gonna swing from the chandelier, from the chandelier. » - Page 2 3928978938 (bisounours bonjour SAPHIR ∞ « I'm gonna swing from the chandelier, from the chandelier. » - Page 2 2136536660)
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

MEMBRE SUPER CLASSE
Saphir Bradford

Saphir Bradford

|métier| : maquilleuse professionnelle
|statut civil| : célibataire
|âge du perso| : 36
BEST ROOMMATES EVER
SAPHIR ∞ « I'm gonna swing from the chandelier, from the chandelier. » - Page 2 Tumblr_nln8axcAJI1s1djzto1_500

SAPHIR ∞ « I'm gonna swing from the chandelier, from the chandelier. » - Page 2 Tumblr_nir113EINN1qk2n9zo1_500
I had a dream the other night, about how we only get one life. Woke me up right after two stayed awake and stared at you. So I wouldn't lose my mind. You got something I need,in this world full of people there's one killing me. And if we only die once, I wanna die with you.
One day:

|célébrité| : Amber Heard
|crédits| : killer from a gang (vava) + quiet riot (signature)
|pseudo/prénom| : Nemo
|dcs| : Nope mon commandant
|nombre de messages| : 232

SAPHIR ∞ « I'm gonna swing from the chandelier, from the chandelier. » - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: SAPHIR ∞ « I'm gonna swing from the chandelier, from the chandelier. »   SAPHIR ∞ « I'm gonna swing from the chandelier, from the chandelier. » - Page 2 EmptyLun 22 Déc - 18:26

Viens on va se faire un karaoké tous les deux SAPHIR ∞ « I'm gonna swing from the chandelier, from the chandelier. » - Page 2 2299103513 105 .
Mais voui le pauvre, quelle vie, viens là faire un câlin à la bisounours SAPHIR ∞ « I'm gonna swing from the chandelier, from the chandelier. » - Page 2 2308087711 . Yep c'est ce que je pensais aussi pour voir au niveau de l'évolution mais surtout pour qu'on puisse poser les bases (et bien rire 108 ). Les bisounours c'est la viiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiie le4 119 117 .

Invité
Invité

Anonymous

MessageSujet: Re: SAPHIR ∞ « I'm gonna swing from the chandelier, from the chandelier. »   SAPHIR ∞ « I'm gonna swing from the chandelier, from the chandelier. » - Page 2 EmptyMar 23 Déc - 14:35

owaaayyy (idée de prochain sujet SAPHIR ∞ « I'm gonna swing from the chandelier, from the chandelier. » - Page 2 2299103513 )
SAPHIR ∞ « I'm gonna swing from the chandelier, from the chandelier. » - Page 2 1390095001 SAPHIR ∞ « I'm gonna swing from the chandelier, from the chandelier. » - Page 2 1390095001 SAPHIR ∞ « I'm gonna swing from the chandelier, from the chandelier. » - Page 2 1390095001 SAPHIR ∞ « I'm gonna swing from the chandelier, from the chandelier. » - Page 2 1390095001 SAPHIR ∞ « I'm gonna swing from the chandelier, from the chandelier. » - Page 2 1390095001
fais moi signe si/quand tu es libre pour rp SAPHIR ∞ « I'm gonna swing from the chandelier, from the chandelier. » - Page 2 542606268 SAPHIR ∞ « I'm gonna swing from the chandelier, from the chandelier. » - Page 2 542606268 SAPHIR ∞ « I'm gonna swing from the chandelier, from the chandelier. » - Page 2 542606268

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: SAPHIR ∞ « I'm gonna swing from the chandelier, from the chandelier. »   SAPHIR ∞ « I'm gonna swing from the chandelier, from the chandelier. » - Page 2 Empty

SAPHIR ∞ « I'm gonna swing from the chandelier, from the chandelier. »

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 2 sur 2Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2